Ferguson HVAC is an industry-leading distributor of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) equipment.
Our VRF Division associates are dedicated to building strong relationships with both customers and suppliers, while our nationwide distribution network guarantees your equipment and materials will be there when you need them.
Contact your local Ferguson branch or call (844) 538-0600 for more information on how our VRF Division can help you on your next project.
What is a VRF System?
Variable refrigerant flow systems, also known as VRF systems, is a ductless heatless and cooling configuration. VRF systems vary the flow of refrigerant to indoor units. In this type of system, multiple indoor fan coil units can be connected to one outdoor unit. This system is ideal for applications with varying loads or where zoning is required. VRF systems offer design flexibility, energy saving and are cost efficient.
Why a VRF System?
• Energy Efficiency
• Quiet Operation
• Consistent Comfort
• Less Space Requirements
• Modern Controls
• Simultaneous Heating & Cooling
• Application and design assistance from our VRF associates to get the most economical installation
• Factory-certified training for installation and sales
• Pre-construction review and planning assistance
• Job-site consultation during project installation
• Coordination with design engineers on specification requirements
• Start-up assistance and commissioning for 10-year parts and compressor factory extended warranty
• Field support and troubleshooting
Available in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. For more information on how our VRF Division can help you on your next project, contact your local Ferguson branch or call us at (844) 538-0600 or send an email to VRFinfo@ferguson.com.