Homeowner information is now being confirmed with tax records as outlined below
Goodman is requiring that homeowner information be confirmed with tax records on the following warranty situations:
- Residential install in USA during years 6+ for all part claims and unit exchanges.
- All years for extended labor Asure claims where labor is being requested and the contract is identified as “NT” (Non Transferable) and “PWT” (Paper Work Transferable).
- Non-transferable labor claims will be approved for the part credit, but the system will remove the labor if in years 1-5.
- Non-transferable labor claims will be rejected in years 6+.
- Paper Work Transferable – claim will go to document review and require homeowner transfer ownership paper work to be provided (all years).
In order to make sure your warranty will be processed, please confirm the homeowner information prior to submitting. Goodman is currently in the process of verifying all registered equipment with tax records and will be updating their system over the next few months.
Download directions to verifying homeowners information on the Goodman mobile website here.