Air conditioning is at the heart of what Friedrich does – durable, quiet and efficient units for residential to commercial applications. Ferguson HVAC stocks the through-the-wall air conditioners and they are a great option for replacing old units.
Friedrich Through-the-Wall Air Conditioners
Through-the-wall air conditioners are designed to install through a wall, instead of through a window. They’re a great option as a primary source of cooling and heating or can be used to supplement central A/C in other applications.
Vert-I-Pak® advantages for contractors
- Lower installed cost
- Fast, easy replacement
- No refrigerant lines
- Industry leading warranty
Friedrich through-the-wall units have better aesthetics. The indoor unit is installed out of sight, so your guests will only see a wall thermostat. Their packaged outdoor unit eliminates the clutter of outdoor condensing units and the sleek architectural grille is available in custom colors to match the building’s exterior.
- A better solution indoors – Compact units install into a small utility closet, completely out of sight
- Quiet ‘Free Floating’ chassis design – Chassis installs into a gasketed wall sleeve reducing the risk of vibration noise that can transfer into the guestroom
- Better outdoor aesthetics – Single package design eliminates unsightly outdoor condensing units
- Outstanding warranty – Category-leading warranty coverage
Available for spaces between 300 – 700 sq. ft. (8,000 – 16,000 BTU). All new 2019 Friedrich Through-the-Wall models are equipped with smart Wi-Fi operation built in (does not include Chill). All Friedrich units are known for being amongst the quietest, most efficient and feature-packed in the industry.
Download the 2019 Vert-I-Pak Brochure for more details.