For 75-years, SUPCO has been an innovative leader in the HVAC by designing, manufacturing and distributing high-performing parts, components, test instruments and tools.
SUPCO’s commitment to innovation, manufacturing quality and technician-focused solutions at value-driven prices makes them “The Right Choice” in the HVAC industry.
Check out a few featured SUPCO products that are our a part of our Heating Parts Program right now:
Pilot Burner: Differential expansion pilot equipped with a lead SPDT switch for use with a hot surface igniter or spark ignition.
- For use with older Carrier®, Bryant®, Day & Night®, & Payne® furnaces
- 535-740A Electronic Ignition Switch with built-in Safety
Control Board Circuit Breaker: Provides a temporary, emergency fix for control boards that continue to blow fuses or shorted out.
- Includes quick setting thermal cutout
- Two common sizes to choose from, 3 or 5 Amp
- Self-adhesive backing for easy, temporary installation
- Prevents inconvenient down time until the original control board can be replaced
EC Motor Tester: The Supco Universal ECM Tester provides functional test for virtually all types of electronically commutated motors on the market.
- Easy to use: Gives a “Go / No Go” Result
- No batteries required
- 24″ leads, and magnetic case for job-site convenience
- 24VAC Indicator light
- Short circuit protection
Sign up for the Ferguson Heating Parts Program here.