With so many people working from home, having a strong and reliable Wi-Fi network is more valuable than ever! A traditional, single router has relatively limited coverage and tends to become spotty the farther away you are. Extenders can add a bit more range, but they degrade performance.
Nest Wifi is a scalable system that gives both whole-home coverage and consistently strong signal. One Nest Wifi router with one Wi-Fi point is strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time. Once set up, the system connects you to the fastest Wi-Fi point and keeps buffering at bay from room to room.
Why you should be interested in offering this to homeowners:
- Google Assistant — Each Nest Wifi point is also a smart speaker with the Google Assistant.
- Updates — Regular software updates improve your Wifi performance over time.
- Security —Automatic updates and an advanced security chip help your network stay safe.
- Anytime, Anywhere — Manage your network right on your smart phone.
- Parental Peace of Mind – Control online time for the kids and block explicit content.
- Prioritize Devices – Pick which devices get faster speeds when you need it.
- Share Wifi – Create a guest network and easily share your password with friends and family.
Common ways contractors can determine if a home might need Nest WiFi:
- When setting up Wi-Fi thermostat and the connectivity isn’t the greatest, offer Nest WiFi
- “Does your Netflix ever buffer?”
- “Are there dead spots within your home?”
- “Do you wish you had more control over your kid’s internet access?”
Lastly, you can watch a one minute video showing the benefits of this product here.